Do you know
―that breastfeeding is the only variable that offers lifelong protection against breast cancer?
―that if every mother worldwide did predominant breastfeeding 823,000 lives of children under 5 would be saved each year?
―that the frequent nursing of “ecological breastfeeding” offers the best hope of a long-term milk supply?
Do you know that NFP International teaches ecological breastfeeding as a form of natural family planning?
―that ecological breastfeeding provides, on the average, 14 to 15 months of natural infertility due to the absence of menstruation?
And what is ecological breastfeeding? Eco-breastfeeding is that form of nursing in which
1) the mother fulfills her baby’s needs for frequent suckling and her full-time presence and
2) in which the child’s frequent suckling postpones the return of the mother’s fertility.
Do you know that NFP International is the only American NFP organization that teaches all of the following?
1. Ecological breastfeeding as a form of natural family planning.
2. The covenant theology of human sexuality as an easy way to grasp the teaching of Humanae Vitae.
3. Systematic NFP with different answers for different situations.
4. The need for a sufficiently serious reason to use systematic NFP to postpone pregnancy.
5. The immorality of using masturbation and sodomy during the fertile time as a form of “NFP.”
Do you know that NFP International needs your help to grow as a corporal and spiritual work of mercy?
We believe that developing a culture of life requires a widespread rejection of marital contraception and conversion to God’s plan for life, love and family. That entails generosity in having children, acceptance of ecological breastfeeding, when possible, for spacing babies, and using chaste systematic NFP when more spacing is needed.
Please visit our website. We are working to make it the “go-to” site for 1) practical help with NFP including a downloadable manual for a small donation and free charts, 2) theological support for Humanae Vitae, 3) breastfeeding research, 4) a Home Study Course, and much, much more.
If you share this conviction, please help the NFPI apostolate. Please make your check to NFPI and send to: NFP International, P. O. Box 861; Steubenville OH 43952 or go online to donate.
Thank you for reading this. Please pray for us and for the NFP International apostolate. Please donate; your gift will make a difference. NFPI is a 501-c-3 not-for-profit organization. Gifts are tax-deductible.
–John and Sheila Kippley